Our Lady of Victory Academy
May 3 – May 5, 2019 Tarrytown Courtyard Marriott
475 White Plains Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Dinner Saturday May 4, at the Half Moon – 1 High St. Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Friday, May 3, – Meet and Greet
- We’ll have an informal get together and pizza party at the hotel for those of us who arrive on Friday
- Friday, May 3 Evening – Gather in Hotel Lobby at 5:30 followed by Pizza Party
- Saturday, May 4 – Choose how to spend the day with friends
- Meet at 10::30 am in Hotel Lobby to carpool, or 11:00 am at Rear Door of Building Now called Victory Hall for 11: am Group Visit to Victory / OLVA (lots of changes!) followed by lunch at Mercy Cafeteria.
- Tour a local place of interest, (Kykuit, Washington Irving’s Estate, Lyndhurst, so many more..), or just hang out at the hotel
- Saturday Afternoon, 4:45 p.m.
- Meet in lobby – car pool to restaurant
- Saturday Evening – Main Event
- Dinner with the girls at the beautiful Half Moon Restaurant, 1 High Street, Dobbs Ferry. Enjoy the scenic Hudson River. Plan to come at 5 to mingle downstairs in the bar and on the patio, followed by a buffet dinner upstairs at 6. (Cash bar at both 5pm mingle and at dinner).
- Sunday, May 5
- No formal planned activities, but if you’d like to attend mass there are several local churches. St. Bart’s in Yonkers may feature a special blessing at the 8:30 service. Gather informally for breakfast in the hotel at 9:30 before we say our fond goodbyes (and make plans for next year?)
A block of rooms has been reserved for May 3 and/or May 4 at the Tarrytown Courtyard.
To reserve a room:
- Call 800-321-2211 and request the OLVA Class of 1969 Room Block
- or Click Here to reserve online.
Book by April 12 to get the special rate.
Any Questions? Post them up on our Facebook Page.